Monday, November 16, 2015

FDREL-200 "The Eternal Family"

I am attending a BYU-Idaho, a church school, and one of the required classes that I am taking is "The Eternal Family".  The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, of which I am a member, focuses on the Family and the eternal importance of the family unit.  We believe that we lived with our Heavenly Father as a family before we came to Earth, that we came to Earth to be a part of a family and create our own family, and that our family can be united after we die.
In this class we are studying The Family: A Proclamation to the World (posted in previous entry).  It is a document that was written and read to the church in 1995.   We are studying it in depth and I have committed to sharing my thoughts and beliefs on the different principles and doctrines it puts forth.


No comments: