Wednesday, November 11, 2015

FAMILY CAPSTONE PROJECT

I am going to rebirth this blog!  It is fitting that the blog is entitled nick4becca because for the next little while, I am going to use it to record some of things that I am learning about families, while studying "Marriage and Family" at BYU - Idaho online.  Since it has been 6 years (WOW) since I posted to this blog I will start with the introduction I gave to my Religion class:
"I'm Rebecca Hatch Hansen (in the process of updating my married name with BYUI even though I've been married for 15 years:) I received my AA degree from Ricks College back in 1999 and am finally starting back again to complete my goal of a BA in Marriage and Family Studies. Since I left school, I have married the handsome & handy farm boy next door and had 7 kids! We have our "Bigs" (Girls age 14 &12) "Littles" (Boy 6, Girl 5, Boy 2) and "Babies" (Twin Girls 1 yr old). I am #5 of 10 kids and I always loved being from a big family. I love all the different dynamics and relationships that exist in families. My goal is to become a Marriage and Family Counselor and help families hold on to each other in a difficult world. I enjoy date nights & get-a-ways with the hubby, family together time, anything involving the demolition part of remodeling (poor husband has to put it back together!), the outdoors, exercise (cuz that's my time:) and talking on the phone with my 5 sisters."




No comments: