Saturday, August 29, 2009

Because I Love You...

Because I love you so much Nicholas Christian, I will try and keep up this blog for you. I know you started it hoping I would catch the fire...which I haven't, but I know it is something you would like and you don't ask much of me...so here goes!!!

Rebecca's 1st Entry: Lifelong Goal Fulfilled!
I've always wanted to see a chicken run around with it's head cut off. The Rasmussen's made the dream come true on Friday August 28,2009. Needless to say I was not disappointed.

Afterwards Nick and Clay skinned and degutted...it was AWESOME!!



4 comments:

Raysha said...

Wow, finally Rebecca! Congrats. I mean the blogging, not the chicken thing. Even though that would be interesting to see. Now, keep it up!

Devaney said...

If you ever need any help i'm only a phone call away!! keep it up!!

Emily said...

Oh I'm so glad you're doing this! I need to call you. Haven't talked to you in awhile. Hope all is well.

Diana said...

Not too many woman would want to see that! I think it would be pretty cool to see! I watched my brother Dennis and a guy in his ward shoot, and then clean out a pig last year.
I haven't been good about blogging this who year. I have done a few random posts but nothing like last year. I will have to play catch up soon!